Tori, Artist / Merchandiser
Tori (she/her) is originally from Angeleno and is currently living in Echo Park with her partner and cat Onyx. She is an Aries and has a love for natural wine and everything vintage! On the weekends she is either vintage hunting or exploring the beautiful California nature.
1. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Energetic, Passionate, Optimistic
2. What is one thing you wish you could change about the fashion industry?
It is hard work and not everything happens overnight. We are a team of 7 women at LSG, and we each wear many hats and work really hard to give our customers everything they could ever want. The behind the scenes aren't always glamorous, but we put just as much work and dedication into the not so fun stuff as we do the fun stuff.
3. Do you have any fun passion projects or hobbies outside of work that you are excited about?
If you know me you know my biggest passion in life is vintage! My partner and I have dabbled in selling at flea markets (pre Covid) and have sold a little on Instagram, but now we just vintage shop/ thrift for fun. We will go on 2 or 3 hour drives on the weekends just to check out a vintage warehouse we heard about.
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Currently I always have a bag of Italian Balconi Hazelnut waffers near by.
5. What are you currently reading?
I just downloaded Cazzie David's "No One Asked for This" audio book